Publications and eras

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Babydocwannabe

Reaction score
Hello,
I am an img applying next year. I have done my residency back home and have been working on several research projects.
I have one doubt about how to list my publications.
I currently have 10 case reports, 2lab based research paperw,3 clinical research papers, 1 review article , 12 book chapters that have a pmid also.

Should I go by impact factor? Or any specific order?
I have papers with high impact factor of 20 and some with low impact factor of 0.

All of my papers except one are in pediatics.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I am an img applying next year. I have done my residency back home and have been working on several research projects.
I have one doubt about how to list my publications.
I currently have 10 case reports, 2lab based research paperw,3 clinical research papers, 1 review article , 12 book chapters that have a pmid also.

Should I go by impact factor? Or any specific order?
I have papers with high impact factor of 20 and some with low impact factor of 0.

All of my papers except one are in pediatics.
No one will care about the order. The fact that you have any PubMed searchable publications makes the application different than most pediatric applications.

No one will care about the order. The fact that you have any PubMed searchable publications makes the application different than most pediatric applications.

Thanks, I just didn't want the PD to miss noticing the BMJ pubs over low IF pubs. But I guess for peds residency application, IF doesn't matter much.

Members don't see this ad :)