Puerto Rico!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piloto

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anybody speak about the College in Puerto Rico? Somebody that has visited or attended preferably. Please share if it was a good experience for you and if you're happy that you chose this school- please tell me the good and the bad. Also, is it a safe place for wife and kids (gringos)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you. I have read this but was hoping someone could elaborate a little more. Thanks for the response.

Members don't see this ad :)
Piloto said:
Can anybody speak about the College in Puerto Rico? Somebody that has visited or attended preferably. Please share if it was a good experience for you and if you're happy that you chose this school- please tell me the good and the bad. Also, is it a safe place for wife and kids (gringos)? Thanks!

perhaps you can call the school itself--
arrange a phone meeting with the schools counselor and have a list of questions to ask.

(just a suggestion) good luck

after seeing the videos for that school, i just cringed!

the reason? because all the students seemed very uneducated, and not really sure of any reasons why they liked their school..

ie. "It's a good..... ummm... school... ummm... because.... ummm... ummm...ummmm...umm....ummmm..ummm... cor-IC-U-LUM!!!!"

sheesh.... it just seemed too weird for me