Puget Sound 2020 start

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyne

Reaction score
Hello! I was recently accepted to the program at UPS, and I'm visiting there next week (unfortunately can't make the official gathering this Friday). If you've been accepted or are attending, I'd appreciate any insider info on the program and student life!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted to UPS too! I was considering going there next week too or the following week. I am still deciding between three schools so I would also like to hear what others think about it.

Also I didn't know there was an official gathering this Friday. Did they send you an email about that?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I was recently accepted to the program at UPS, and I'm visiting there next week (unfortunately can't make the official gathering this Friday). If you've been accepted or are attending, I'd appreciate any insider info on the program and student life!
I have been accepted to UPS too! I was considering going there next week too or the following week. I am still deciding between three schools so I would also like to hear what others think about it.

Hello! When did you guys get the acceptance email?

Did they say what time this Friday? I was also accepted and I’m trying to decide. Was hoping to get the chance to visit soon.

Hello everyone! I have also been accepted to UPS DPT program! Have any of you finalized the decision to go to UPS?