You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018 Purdue College of Pharmacy c/o 2018
Started by miscer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
91 comp PCAT, 3.7 GPA, 3 years of research, ochem lab/recitation TA, and 10 months being a pharm tech.what is ur stat ?
Maybe they are still reviewing you, my friend that got rejected for an interview from another school was emailed to let him know. I'm pretty sure this is Purdue's first round of invites that got sent out, but I don't know how many dates they will be having.no response :[
does that mean that I got rejected?
So what's the word on the street about interview offers? I'm wondering if school closing due to nasty weather and some of the other campus related issues have slowed the process. My understanding was we would be mailed a letter....either way....an interview offer or rejection. I've not heard anything yet...
Are you on the purdue campus? or off campus student?I received an invite for Feb 24, 28 or Mar 3 yesterday!
I'm an out of state applicant from Arizona.Are you on the purdue campus? or off campus student?
I just received an interview invitation for February 24th earlier this week. It came in the mail (the only school that has reached out in such an archaic way) with a letter and a response form I had to mail back. On the PharmCAS page for Purdue, it says interviews are Feb 24-March 7 I believe.
I just received an interview invitation for February 24th earlier this week. It came in the mail (the only school that has reached out in such an archaic way) with a letter and a response form I had to mail back. On the PharmCAS page for Purdue, it says interviews are Feb 24-March 7 I believe.
Great, I'll see you guys on the 24th then!My interview is on Feb 24', hope to see u all in Purdue
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When will u plan to travel ? And where will u stay ?Great, I'll see you guys on the 24th then!
I'm flying from Arizona at midnight, should be arriving in Indianapolis by the morning and then I'll drive a rental car up there. I'm going to Michigan after the interview, so I won't be staying anywhere.When will u plan to travel ? And where will u stay ?
I'm flying from Arizona at midnight, should be arriving in Indianapolis by the morning and then I'll drive a rental car up there. I'm going to Michigan after the interview, so I won't be staying anywhere.
OMG, u're super. I plan to stay over one night in Indiana on Sunday night, then I will flight to Touro in the next day after my interview in Indiana.
Anyway see u then
Anyone hear anything yet? I interviewed on 2/2/. I know they said late March , early April. I am going crazy waiting to hear back! Purdue is my # 1 school 🙂
*interviewed on 2/28*
Hang in there. I read somewhere they were mailing out letters the week of March 24 - 28. I was on pins and needles to hear about an interview. I'll be a little more patient with the acceptance/denial letter. I wouldn't be surprised if some of us don't hear anything until the week of April 7th. If Purdue gets behind a few days, the mail man is slowed down for some reason...lots of variables. We'll all get something eventually. How do you feel you did in the interview process?*interviewed on 2/28*
Purdue was my toughest interview, I believe because it is my first choice, I put too much pressure on myself. My interviewers were amazing! They asked some challenging questions but I answered them all. Overall I think it went well. The oral/writing exercise was not bad at all. How about u?
My interviewers were awesome too. They asked a lot of questions right in my wheel-house...no random questions like "If you were a tree what would you be?" or anything. The written and verbal exercises were odd. My oral exercise was essentially the instructions off of a Zithromax box. But there were some mis-spelled words. In one instance, the back of the box was stating side effects and they wanted to say "loose stool", but it was written "looses stool". I wasn't sure if it was a typo or if I was supposed to catch the mis-spelling and fix it verbally or if I was to read it as written?? I read it as written and said "looses" and felt like a *****. At the end of my interview I mentioned it to my interviewers and they laughed and said they weren't trying to trick anyone and that it was probably just a typo. They said they would look into it. Other than that...it was a good interview. I'm really hopeful...and really anxious now that I'm writing about it. 🙂Purdue was my toughest interview, I believe because it is my first choice, I put too much pressure on myself. My interviewers were amazing! They asked some challenging questions but I answered them all. Overall I think it went well. The oral/writing exercise was not bad at all. How about u?
Last edited:
My interviewers were awesome too. They asked a lot of questions right in my wheel-house...no random questions like "If you were a tree what would be?" or anything. The written and verbal exercises were odd. My oral exercise was essentially the instructions off of a Zithromax box. But there were some mis-spelled words. In one instance, the back of the box was stating side effects and they wanted to say "loose stool", but it was written "looses stool". I wasn't sure if it was a typo or if I was supposed to catch the mis-spelling and fix it verbally or if I was to read it as written?? I read it as written and said "looses" and felt like a *****. At the end of my interview I mentioned it to my interviewers and they laughed and said they weren't trying to trick anyone and that it was probably just a typo. They said they would look into it. Other than that...it was a good interview. I'm really hopeful...and really anxious now that I writing about it. 🙂
Me too! I am still waiting to hear from Midwestern and CSU. My anxiety is at an all time high. We've technically have been waiting since Dec. 2nd. Your oral--It was probably a typo. But good you told them, they can/should discuss this once the committee meets. The "what is your favorite tv show" question threw me.. I told them SexNTheCity!! Then I thought, wait...that really may not have been the best answer lol considering the type of show...but that is me and they say just be who you are! Ha
I received a letter in the mail yesterday...so they've started to send them out!! Keep checking your mail box. 🙂 Good luck.Me too! I am still waiting to hear from Midwestern and CSU. My anxiety is at an all time high. We've technically have been waiting since Dec. 2nd. Your oral--It was probably a typo. But good you told them, they can/should discuss this once the committee meets. The "what is your favorite tv show" question threw me.. I told them SexNTheCity!! Then I thought, wait...that really may not have been the best answer lol considering the type of show...but that is me and they say just be who you are! Ha
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K