-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Push or Pull?
Started by Xanaxation
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As it pertains to...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to see if there are many lefties like myself going into pharmacy!
already I encountered some problems in the pharmacy by being left-handed: for one, the counting trays. It's made so right handers can use their right hand and push the pills to their left and use their left hand to hold up the barrel to fill the bottles.
I feel so clumsy after watching my co-worker do it then when she watched me I did it the different way since Im a leftie and the darn thing was not made for a leftie. uhh.
already I encountered some problems in the pharmacy by being left-handed: for one, the counting trays. It's made so right handers can use their right hand and push the pills to their left and use their left hand to hold up the barrel to fill the bottles.
I feel so clumsy after watching my co-worker do it then when she watched me I did it the different way since Im a leftie and the darn thing was not made for a leftie. uhh.
As it pertains to...?
handness what else??
when you write with your left hand you're pushing the pen. when you're writing with your right hand you're pulling the pen. hmmm maybe people are thinking pushing pills? nah. I meant writing.
😀
I tried switching hands but found myself stuttering. I guess I can't mess with the brain at this point.
That was stupid, how exactly is push related to left-handedness and how is pull right-handedness? And what exactly is this poll meant for?
That was stupid, how exactly is push related to left-handedness and how is pull right-handedness? And what exactly is this poll meant for?
ok so you're like on of a million people with some form of "asiansensation" as their screenames..reminds me of the friendster days, aol days, apt107, and aznavenue, vietcircles, etc. Its like the nguyens and lees and wongs of screenames.
aznsensazn3..you must have typed this out before I explained what I meant by push and pull thanks.
handness what else??
when you write with your left hand you're pushing the pen. when you're writing with your right hand you're pulling the pen. hmmm maybe people are thinking pushing pills? nah. I meant writing.
😀
I tried switching hands but found myself stuttering. I guess I can't mess with the brain at this point.
You should buy a left-handed counting tray.
You should buy a left-handed counting tray.
![]()
lol wow
Yeah, we have a tech and a pharmacist that are both left handed. Both of them use right hand trays and I brought it up to the pharmacist. He said he did rotations back in the day at pharmacies that had left hand trays, but he had used right hand ones so long that he didn't care anymore.
And for the poll, I'm a righty.
And for the poll, I'm a righty.
lol wow
I'm too used to the righty ones. I'm a little slower than most, but I figure it helps make sure the count is right.

Seriously...you act like being left-handed in the pharmacy is devastating.You should buy a left-handed counting tray.
![]()
being left handed IN GENERAL is devastating!!!
I refuse to buy a left handed counting tray btw. some day the thing will get lost and I would have to use a right handed one anyway.
bbut whatever. I was forced to use a right handed mouse and a right handed scissor and a right handed everything in this right handed world.
a counting tray is just another thing to add to that depressing list.

I refuse to buy a left handed counting tray btw. some day the thing will get lost and I would have to use a right handed one anyway.
bbut whatever. I was forced to use a right handed mouse and a right handed scissor and a right handed everything in this right handed world.
a counting tray is just another thing to add to that depressing list.
I am left-handed and have never thought about any of these things, I just learned the righty way. I think most left-handed are capable of using both hands for most things in general. If the biggest problem I have at work in a retail pharmacy is the counting trays, I will be very happy! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol! I'm left handed and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes people watching count and they're like, "I didn't know you were left-handed". I'd buy a left-handed tray but I use the right handed one good enough.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 4K
