Putting TA under honors/awards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Astridbelt4108

Reaction score
Just a quick question but do you think listing TA positions under honors/awards/recognitions would work? I don’t have enough space for all my activities so I just wanted to combine a lot of my smaller activities and was wondering what you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Just a quick question but do you think listing TA positions under honors/awards/recognitions would work? I don’t have enough space for all my activities so I just wanted to combine a lot of my smaller activities and was wondering what you guys think?
Not really. Employment.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It could get the Teaching/Tutoring tag or the Employment tag. Teaching/Tutoring would get you more traction as some schools really like to see that as demonstrates acquisition of a skill set that is useful in med school.
I'd suggest dropping Honors/Awards/Recognition entirely and make room for teaching/tutoring. It will take you farther. Whatever you were awarded a prize for (GPA, research, community service, etc. ) will show up elsewhere on your application.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users