Q&A format anki decks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonbeam28

Reaction score
Are there any really good premade anki decks for step 1 and 2 that are mostly in the q&a format instead of cloze deletions? (eg Q: What is the effect of progesterone on LH and FSH secretion? A: Decreased. For some reason the Q&A format sticks so much more because with cloze sometimes I can just fill in the blank because I remember the sentence not because I really understand it. Zanki has a few in this format (this example is actually one of them) but its the minority of their cards, but I'm wondering if there's a really good deck that is mostly in this format?

edit: it seems like the step 2 deck is actually mostly in the q&a format, so maybe I'm just missing it for step 1?

Members don't see this ad.

Are there any really good premade anki decks for step 1 and 2 that are mostly in the q&a format instead of cloze deletions? (eg Q: What is the effect of progesterone on LH and FSH secretion? A: Decreased. For some reason the Q&A format sticks so much more because with cloze sometimes I can just fill in the blank because I remember the sentence not because I really understand it. Zanki has a few in this format (this example is actually one of them) but its the minority of their cards, but I'm wondering if there's a really good deck that is mostly in this format?

edit: it seems like the step 2 deck is actually mostly in the q&a format, so maybe I'm just missing it for step 1?

The og cheesy Dorian for step 1 was more q&a style than cloze style.

Reactions: 1 user