Q&A Session For Pre-Dent And Dental Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dbangell

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Lei and I graduated from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. I am currently working as a full-time dentist at VA medical center and a part-time associate at a DSO. I am offering Q&A Session for Pre-Dent and Dental Student on topics

• DAT Preparation (Score 24, 99.6th percentile)
  • Dental School Life
  • Dental School Essay Feed Back
  • Dental Residency MATCH Process (How it really works; Completed AEGD residency at VA)
  • Advice on how to gain more experience during dental school (Performed 50% more clinical points than the graduation requirement; Externship for 12 weeks instead of 5 weeks requirement
  • Basics information and advice on the student loan, PSLF, IRA, HSA (can potentially save tens of thousands of dollars in taxes and student loan repayment)
  • Life at the VA medical center and DSO
  • Advice on specialty selection
  • Perspective on future dental field outlook
  • &More
Each Q&A session will be roughly 60minutes. The first session will be $100 and $80 each additional session. If interested please email [email protected]. To make the session more productive, please email a list question interested in. Thank you and please reach out if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• DAT.jpg
    DAT.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 72
  • part1.jpg
    part1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 78
  • part2.jpg
    part2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 69