Q Bank Wireless???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PACtoDOC

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to do Q bank wireless from the living room sofa!!!???? I have Q bank now in the middle of 2nd year and it is awesome, but what I hate is doing questions between commercial breaks and having to run to the other side of the house to my PC. I want something remote like a laptop with a wireless card and internet, but what I would really like is the newest Sony Clie that has the built in wireless card, camera, keyboard etc... so I don't have to buy that as well right before rotations. Problem is, my buddy just got that new Clie and it for some reason doesn't work well with Q Bank. It will let you create a test but once you click "next" to start the test you created, the questions never show up. Its like they are in some sort of minimized window that you cannot see. And its not a Kaplan problem because when I logged back in on my PC, when I went to "review old tests" you could see that the questions had been given and that I just had not answered them. Any suggestions from anyone else who likes to study on their off time but not at a desk!!??? Thanks.

Matt

Members don't see this ad.