qbank and the kaplan book...same q's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mountaindew2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone else notice this?

I was doing some qbank q's, then i decided the heck with it let me read the sections in the kaplan books. I finish the chapters and then i turn to the q's in teh back, and walaa the exact same qbank q's. Of course this doesnt apply to everything, atleast i dont know yet, but it is true for most of immuno :cool:

but at the same time, kinda makes me pist that i had to let out the extra $$ for something that already came w/ the course! but i must admit the qbank explanations are better than the ones in the kaplan books. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I did both and I didn't notice repeats (and I'm usually anal about catching that type of thing), although there were some overlapping topics. That's unavoidable, though, when you have close to a 1000 questions for the book and over 2000 for the bank.

not qbook. i'm talking about qbank having the same q's as some of the q's at the end of the chapter of the actual texts (ie immuno section).