• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

qbank down again?

AmoryBlaine

the last tycoon
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 1, 2006
  1. Attending Physician
    Did anyone else get an email that says that they felt so bad about all the problems that they are extending your subscription a week? Now I can access qbank for almost a month after I take step1. I'm planning on doing at least 50 questions a day, just so I go into M3 really prepared for behavioral science and the embryology of the foregut.

About the Ads

marcusab

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Oct 20, 2003
      OK - I hope this helps people: delete all your cookies from your web browser (in internet explorer I think its in tools -> internet options), restart your computer and try again. I called in and they told me to do this and it fixed the problem.

QBank is NOT down.

Iron123 said:
      it's not working now?!!!!!!!! anyone know what's going on? it's really annoying...

bolisol007

10+ Year Member
      Apr 27, 2006
      1. Medical Student
        marcusab said:
        OK - I hope this helps people: delete all your cookies from your web browser (in internet explorer I think its in tools -> internet options), restart your computer and try again. I called in and they told me to do this and it fixed the problem.

QBank is NOT down.

The weird thing is i remember reading something like this on SDN recently, so i tried deleting all the deletables (cookies, history, temp. files, etc), but nothing helped. HOWEVER, i did not restart the computer, until i read your message. ALAS, that was the CRUCIAL step, because for the first time in the last 16hrs, my qbank is working. Thanks, Marcusab!

Dunce

10+ Year Member
        May 15, 2006
        1. Medical Student
          I haven't had any problems getting onto Qbank but that's probably because I have been slacking off a lot recently and haven't been on it enough to notice any connection problems :laugh: . I did get a notice that even though I might not have been affected many people had been experiencing trouble so Kaplan was going to give me an extra week of access.

That works out nicely since I am planning to bump my test date back a week anyway (due to the aforementioned slacking).

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.