QR in Topscore vs. Kaplan

Started by tissy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tissy

Full Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took my first topscore QR test and found it way eaiser than Kaplan test/study test. The questions were really basic vs. kaplan. For those of you who have taken the DAT's, how would you compare the DAT QR to topscore vs. Kaplan. 😕
 
tissy said:
I took my first topscore QR test and found it way eaiser than Kaplan test/study test. The questions were really basic vs. kaplan. For those of you who have taken the DAT's, how would you compare the DAT QR to topscore vs. Kaplan. 😕

I took the DAT last October and found that the test was more like TopScore than Kaplan. Kaplan's practice test were much harder (I thought) and I got lower scores on those. My scores on the TopScore practice DAT were closer to the real thing. The angel stuff was harder on the real DAT than in either TopScore or Kaplan.
 
Thanks..I'm not a big fan of kaplan QR...I almost shot my book a couple of times when I was in the QR section..just kidding.. 😀

NoBraces said:
I took the DAT last October and found that the test was more like TopScore than Kaplan. Kaplan's practice test were much harder (I thought) and I got lower scores on those. My scores on the TopScore practice DAT were closer to the real thing. The angel stuff was harder on the real DAT than in either TopScore or Kaplan.