Qs anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtmunie

John 14:6
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fellow SDNers,
thought I'd post some questions from EK

Which of the following indicates an exothermic heat of solution?
A. Heat is evolved
B. The final solution is acidic
C. A precipitate is formed
D. The reaction is spontaneous

Members don't see this ad.

mtmunie said:
Fellow SDNers,
thought I'd post some questions from EK

Which of the following indicates an exothermic heat of solution?
A. Heat is evolved
B. The final solution is acidic
C. A precipitate is formed
D. The reaction is spontaneous

A

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have any EK materials, so I don't know what their policy is, but isn't sharing copyrighted material illegal? I'm honestly just curious. I know in some circumstances (excerpting, privately sharing) copyright infringment doesn't apply. I also know that in many circumstances people simply turn a blind eye. I would just like to know for future reference.

flynnt said:
I don't have any EK materials, so I don't know what their policy is, but isn't sharing copyrighted material illegal? I'm honestly just curious. I know in some circumstances (excerpting, privately sharing) copyright infringment doesn't apply. I also know that in many circumstances people simply turn a blind eye. I would just like to know for future reference.

That is a little extreme......how many books in the country asks this same question??? If the policy on sharing info was that strict they would be forced to shut down SDN.

doc G said:
That is a little extreme......how many books in the country asks this same question??? If the policy on sharing info was that strict they would be forced to shut down SDN.

What is the policy? That's what I'm asking.

Given that the first post in the top sticky in this forum reminds readers that copyright infringement is a violation of the TOS I believe my question has merit.

I was expecting an answer like:
"flynnt, this isn't infringement because..."
-OR-
"flynnt, this is technically infringement but no one cares"
-OR
"yeah this is illegal, the post will probably disappear soon".

Also they wouldnt have to shut down SDN, just the MCAT (and similar) forums.