Qtn abt interview notifications: UMDNJ, PCOM, NYCOM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nvshelat

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
How do those 3 schools notify you about an interview? Phone, snail mail, or email?

Doctor Bagel

so cheap and juicy
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
only have first hard verification about umdnj, and they notify you with snail mail. it shows up in a big envelope, so you get a pretty good clue that it's good news. :)

peace84

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
PCOM was an email for me

JJcandy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
so...will PCOM email you to tell you if you don't get an interview? My application has been complete for awhile, kinda worried...

G. Willie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
JJcandy said:
so...will PCOM email you to tell you if you don't get an interview? My application has been complete for awhile, kinda worried...

I'm not sure how things get sorted at PCOM. My file was complete for a little over 2 weeks before I recieved an email for an interview. I'd call to see if your file is complete again, just to make sure that your file was put in the right place. Mine was left incomplete at NSUCOM for over a month because someone didn't recognize that my LOR's had come in. I'm sure you'll get that email soon.

HunterGatherer

HunterGatherer
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm an august MCATer. took me about 3 weeks. were you an august MCATer?
G. Willie said:
I'm not sure how things get sorted at PCOM. My file was complete for a little over 2 weeks before I recieved an email for an interview.