Queens University GPA Requirement

Started by JEJD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JEJD

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I understand that Western university only considers your 2 best years when considering your GPA. Would anyone have any idea if the GPA from the 2 best years is what they consider for the 1st cut off when eliminating applicants or is it the cGPA. Queens states that for second round they consider last 2 years. I was wondering if they even get to the second round?

I am really worried as I did really badly in my first and second year but was able to get 3.3 and 4.0 in 3rd and 4th year and am now doing an extra year to try and outweigh the earlier years. I have 2 heavy extra curriculars serving as coordinator in both and several smaller ones.

Do appreciate your help!
 
are you considered a resident of southwestern ontario because if you're not it seems like the requirements are much harder than that. Minimum of 11 for Verbal? Jesus...they're easily screening out a lot of people by that criterion alone.