Quesstions for Foreign Veterinary Graduates.

Started by king305
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

king305

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there,
Iam a recent foreign veterinary graduate and after viewing the technical report on nbvme.org the failure rate was high for foreign graduates in navel . so iam curious if some one couldn't pass the test after many trials or prefered to contuine education in relevant field would tell us which fields are suitable for changing the major. or what kind of jobs would accept a foreign unlicensed
veterinary graduate in USA ?
I hope we get reply in this issue 😕
 
Employment prospects for an unlicenced vet in America / Canada are really pathetic, to be honest.

I know it is difficult to hear, but you should resign yourself to retraining, eithher through a correspondence course for the NAVLE (there is a great course for sale from a vet in Florida, he will mail it globally). Or consider getting back into school, to a DVM program in USA.

I am sorry I don't have better news.
 
Hi EgyptDoctor,
First of all thanks for replying you are the only one to post a reply 😀
Second, From your Log name i guess we are from the same country ( Egypt ), iam happy to find some one from Egypt here.
I would like to know if you are practicing vet. med. or preparing for the license exam. iam new here and looking for some advices.
 
Hi there,
Iam a recent foreign veterinary graduate and after viewing the technical report on nbvme.org the failure rate was high for foreign graduates in navel . so iam curious if some one couldn't pass the test after many trials or prefered to contuine education in relevant field would tell us which fields are suitable for changing the major. or what kind of jobs would accept a foreign unlicensed
veterinary graduate in USA ?
I hope we get reply in this issue 😕
I have done ECFVG in very few years and so you if you prepare yourself in a different ways- US ways.