Question about AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppaa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! My question is can you not submit your application on AADSAS unless all the LOR are uploaded by the people I requested one from?

My school won't write the LOR until I send the request through AADSAS and they said it could take up to 4 weeks to get done so I'm freaking out about whether or not I will be considered "first batch."

Also I'm not taking the DAT until June 28th, but I know people have said to submit your app asap even if you don't have your DAT done. Do you think it would ruin my chances if everything gets submitted mid/late July?

Members don't see this ad.

First, take a deep breath.

A certain office in my school is also holding my rec letters, and they won't be sent out UNTIL I submit my application. So, yes. You can still submit your application without your rec letters. You should be good to go. No worries!

Also, if it makes you feel better, I'm taking my DAT June 27th. From I have been reading and from what others have been saying, anytime before August is a great time to submit your application. So you (and I) are both in great position in terms of application submission. Just be sure to submit your application ASAP (first week of June) so that everything else takes the necessary time for verification. By the time that's done, all other things will arrive (like your letters and DAT score).

You're good!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine and a few of my friends were mailed out in September and we all got in so u chillin

Reactions: 1 user