Question about applyin

Started by yayuyui
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

yayuyui

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to apply for pharmacy school after I get Oct PCAT score which is my first PCAT (should be in Nov). Is that too late?
 
Dont wait! Get your app done now - your grades will be sent to whatever school(s) you designate.

~above~
But I feel that I am not ready because I am taking 4 science classes this semester and I will have 2 classes for spring 09 ( Organic II, and AnatomyII) . Should I apply now? I dont even have a PCAT score.