question about applying for 2010 admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulptstdnt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to apply for PT school for 2010 admission but I have 1 pre-req left to take (chemistry). I know application let you apply with this open credit as most schools don't make decisions until after December, but does anyone know if this hurts your chances of getting in? are you put in a different pool that they only look at once the other "complete" applications are reviewed? just curious if anyone else has been accepted when they applied and had 1 pre-req that they were currently taking?
thanks!!
 
That's definitely all right. I applied while I was still taking Physics I and I still needed to take Physics II. For some schools they say you need a certain number of classes or hours of the pre-reqs completed before applying, but I haven't seen any that say you need them all done. You're just fine!