Question about CD-ROM, MCAT, and stuff...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polynikes

You're gonna need a bigger boat.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I gotta quick question...

Is there anyone that sells like a CD-ROM version of one of the MCAT study guides?

Let me first say that I've researched this off of google (I have strong google-fu), and only found like one practice test on the CD-ROM that comes with the books...

What I want, is a CD-ROM with like....4 or 5 practice tests, individual chapter tests, and a couple of individual essay questions. Like, a complete study guide book with a couple of tests, not just one...

The reason I want the computer based questions is b/c I'm taking the 2007 MCAT, and as we all know, it's going to be entirely computer based. Also, I want to download the CD onto the hard drive on my laptop, and be able to use it in the school library in between classes...

Plus, I think it would be a good idea to get used to the "look" of using the computer to read the passages, graphs, etc, as opposed to the stuff written on paper. I think that the computer might make the test less "personal" in a way. Know what I mean by that? Anyways...

Any help guys?

Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.