Question about Chi University acupuncture final exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

studytimedoc

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. Has anyone taken the Chi University acupuncture course? I'm interested in it and reading up about the course structure and certification requirements on their website. I'm curious to know about the format of the "clinical acupoint exam" in the final session. Like, is it one-on-one with a professor, or is it in a group? Is it done with a live animal, and you have to physically locate the acupuncture points? Or is there a model with a point marked, and you have to identify it? etc. I have a huge amount of exam anxiety (especially with group practicals), so not being able to find more info about it has me too intimidated to decide if I want to commit to taking the course. If anyone has taken it recently and could explain a bit about it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!