Question about DAT Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indyrckstar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First time poster and I just been hovering the boards about the Destroyer. It seems the consensus is that it helps a lot with the DAT. So my question is when people here are selling it, is the entire thing a book, practice tests and CDs? Still a little confused on this part. Just wanted to know more before I buy it and what parts should I get. If there is a thread about it, please link it on here or just provide feedback if possible. Thanks! Right now, I have taken the DAT Kaplan course and using their material as a study guide.

Members don't see this ad.

First time poster and I just been hovering the boards about the Destroyer. It seems the consensus is that it helps a lot with the DAT. So my question is when people here are selling it, is the entire thing a book, practice tests and CDs? Still a little confused on this part. Just wanted to know more before I buy it and what parts should I get. If there is a thread about it, please link it on here or just provide feedback if possible. Thanks! Right now, I have taken the DAT Kaplan course and using their material as a study guide.

Destroyer is a book with a lot of questions (and explanations) in it. If you can, get the latest edition which is 2011 but 2010 prob works fine.

Destroyer is a book with a lot of questions (and explanations) in it. If you can, get the latest edition which is 2011 but 2010 prob works fine.

thanks. and i noticed the recommendation of the math destroyer. will look at the sales section to see if anyone is offering both as a combo or just buy it from the orgamon website.