clee18

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I will be finished with my pharmcas app, but I am waiting on the eLOR's to be completed. If I submit it now will my GPA still be calculated because I know that takes a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they will calculate my GPA but it just won't be sent out until the eLOR's are in, and the part that takes the longest is PharmCAS calculating the GPA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

calisoca

10+ Year Member
Aug 29, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
I will be finished with my pharmcas app, but I am waiting on the eLOR's to be completed. If I submit it now will my GPA still be calculated because I know that takes a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they will calculate my GPA but it just won't be sent out until the eLOR's are in, and the part that takes the longest is PharmCAS calculating the GPA?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

This is probably asked 2 or 3 times per week. In short, you are wrong. Once your gpa is calculated and you have submitted all other materials your app will be sent out to your respective schools even if all of your eLORs are not in. PharmCas will send out the remaining eLORs to your schools as they come in. Submit as soon as possible.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.