Question about GAP year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Magicbunny83

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am a foreign trained dentist from India. Unfortunately, I could not get any interviews for this cycle.I am currently pursuing research at a well established medical center. I am afraid that my research project will not be done by the time the next CAAPID cycle starts so I plan to apply for CAAPID 2015.
I wanted to ask will delaying my application for one whole year have any negative effect?
I am also volunteering at camps so I thought I should wait a year rather than hurrying to apply again.
Seniors in the IDP program and other applicants in my shoes -- plz advice
Thanks🙂