Question about life outside of school

Started by UCB2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UCB2005

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't wait to go to pharmacy school but I am curious about life on the outside. Which schools (or school sites) offer the most in terms of a social/personal life...or are they all study study study study? thx
 
UCB2005 said:
I can't wait to go to pharmacy school but I am curious about life on the outside. Which schools (or school sites) offer the most in terms of a social/personal life...or are they all study study study study? thx
its all in your ability to manage time
 
UCB2005 said:
I can't wait to go to pharmacy school but I am curious about life on the outside. Which schools (or school sites) offer the most in terms of a social/personal life...or are they all study study study study? thx

good time management is the key in graduate schoool........