Question About Manual Dexterity Prompt

Started by joker937
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joker937

UCLA SOD 2021
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, is the manual dexterity prompt supposed to be more list-like or personal? I ask this because I had finished it and many individuals said it was fine. I wrote things like "I played this instrument for 10 years. At school, I took courses such as ______, _______, and _______. Apart from playing the instrument and taking ______ classes, I was also active with _______ from this year to this year." However, the editor is telling me I should make it more personal.

What do you guys think? Thanks!
 
Do whatever you want. I'd explain why said activity requires manual dexterity though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You don't have to make it personal. What you already have is good to go. There isn't even that much space to make it more personal sounding. Some of my friends didn't even have complete sentences and they got in to multiple schools. Theirs was more note-like: "Violin for five years, painting as a hobby, and pottery."

So yours is fine.