question about match day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SanaAbida

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a non-texas resident student and I have interviewed at two of the Texas medical schools. So my question is that if I need to do teh school ranking on TMDSAS and teh other question is that how non-resident students get the decisions about their admissions after the interview. is it via call and email?

thank you guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I am a non-texas resident student and I have interviewed at two of the Texas medical schools. So my question is that if I need to do teh school ranking on TMDSAS and teh other question is that how non-resident students get the decisions about their admissions after the interview. is it via call and email?

thank you guys!!
Since you are OOS you are not a part of Match Day and the match for Texas residents.
Your application is handled more like rolling admissions, and you will be notified of any admission offer usually by email.
Dell is the one TMDSAS school that likes to make admission offers by phone, and so does TCU/UNTHSC on AMCAS.

Reactions: 1 user
Since you are OOS you are not a part of Match Day and the match for Texas residents.
Your application is handled more like rolling admissions, and you will be notified of any admission offer usually by email.
Dell is the one TMDSAS school that likes to make admission offers by phone, and so does TCU/UNTHSC on AMCAS.
Thank you for responding!! so other schools like TTUHSC will be informing about accepting and rejection via email, right?? thanks once again for replying!!!

Thank you for responding!! so other schools like TTUHSC will be informing about accepting and rejection via email, right?? thanks once again for replying!!!
Yes, they will contact you by email. If you are not offered admission, you might not hear about rejections for several more months though (May or June)