Question about Pass /Fail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throwaway302

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm a sophomore CS + Med Anthropology major taking 5 classes right now. At the beginning of the semester I was planning on doing a BS in CS, which requires Calc 3 and other math courses, but I have since moved down to a BA track which doesn't require any more Calc classes (have BC credit for Calc I and II). I have a strong GPA right now (~3.89) and am anticipating a B or B+ in the class, my grade was definitely much lower due to the online situation. All my other grades are good, limited inpact w/ online change, and I intend on keeping them.

Additionally, because of the COVID situation and online classes, I have already pass-failed 3 other classes (Poli-Sci + Discrete math last Spring and an advanced Poli-Sci class this Fall). I was wondering whether it was worth taking the sGPA hit, won't be taking too many other science classes in the future because of my majors, or just P/F it, since it's more of an elective course now.

Any input would be great, and I apologize if this topic has already been discussed!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: