drnps

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I am using patient services for WREB exam in Dec'08. From the radiograph class III lesion perfect but radio-grpah and model I do not really see a contact point. Should I be worried? How can I confirm if contact point is there? I do not have access to patient.
Please help!!

ganeden

10+ Year Member
Nov 26, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
i am taking the wreb in 2 weeks 12/08.i am in need for posterior teeth for endo. please help

world dentist

10+ Year Member
Jan 14, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
I am using patient services for WREB exam in Dec'08. From the radiograph class III lesion perfect but radio-grpah and model I do not really see a contact point. Should I be worried? How can I confirm if contact point is there? I do not have access to patient.
Please help!!

I have the same problem did you find the solution? how? But in my case both mesial have lesions what should i do? tell me please (teeth # 8 and 9 ) :confused: SOON!!!! please and thank you.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.