Question about PCAT and schools applying to

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foodishgood

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN I recently retook the PCAT 1/9/13 and I did significantly better than last time.

My question is, I'm currently on the waitlist for one of the schools. Does anyone know if I should contact the school and let them know about my new improved PCAT scores? The official scores are not out yet, it's preliminary.

Thanks and good luck to you all! 👍
 
We're in the same boat being that we both improved our PCAT scores here recently. All the schools I talked to have told me to fax in the preliminary scores, which I did. The reason being that the preliminary scores will most likely be your official scores (minus writing). Most schools don't even care about the writing section. So yes, contact your schools, tell them you have improved your score and they will most likely ask you to fax or scan and email the preliminary score report. Good luck to you!
 
We're in the same boat being that we both improved our PCAT scores here recently. All the schools I talked to have told me to fax in the preliminary scores, which I did. The reason being that the preliminary scores will most likely be your official scores (minus writing). Most schools don't even care about the writing section. So yes, contact your schools, tell them you have improved your score and they will most likely ask you to fax or scan and email the preliminary score report. Good luck to you!


Thanks upton889, I will do so and best of luck to you!