Question about PCAT prep and test!

Started by snowballs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

snowballs

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm a UCSD student entering my third year here. I'm not sure when I should take the PCAT. Also, what books would you rec. for studying for a PCAT? I know for sure I don't have enough money for a class, so I figured I should start studying on my own as soon as possible. Thanks for all your help! This forum has been a great deal of help with my questions and I really appreciate it!

-Mike
 
Hi, I'm a UCSD student entering my third year here. I'm not sure when I should take the PCAT. Also, what books would you rec. for studying for a PCAT? I know for sure I don't have enough money for a class, so I figured I should start studying on my own as soon as possible. Thanks for all your help! This forum has been a great deal of help with my questions and I really appreciate it!

-Mike

I would recommend going to the PCAT forum...lots of info there