Question about PT and military life

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpthopeful333

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My boyfriend is in the military and for the next 8+ years he will be moving every three years. I am about to start a DPT program and am primarily concerned about finding a job after school with the potential moves in my future. I plan to work full time as I will need to pay off all my student loans. Has anyone been in a similar situation and can speak to finding a job as a physical therapist who moves a lot or has a husband/boyfriend/significant other in the military?