Question about rec letters for both specialty and GPR

Started by ttt7732
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ttt7732

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying for specialty programs this cycle and I have already used up all 5 slots on PASS portal for rec letters. But I am also applying for GPR/AEGD programs at the same time just in case I don't get into any specialty program. How can I add more recommendation letters that are GPR specific to the portal? I don't see an option to delete and re-add recommendation letters once they are submitted. Will the GPR program admission directors be really bothered if they see rec letters that mention a certain specialty in them?

If anyone can anwer my questions, thank you so much in advance!