question about reporting other graduate work on ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sanchik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Before I started med school, I was enrolled in an mph program. i applied during it and did not complete it with the intention to complete it during residency or after. should i put this down on ERAS under other graduate work? thanx, S

Members don't see this ad.

Sanchik said:
Before I started med school, I was enrolled in an mph program. i applied during it and did not complete it with the intention to complete it during residency or after. should i put this down on ERAS under other graduate work? thanx, S

Well, you really should list any post secondary education on your ERAS, and for the MPH work it would be considered other graduate work...my school made it clear to us that we should even list schools we may have taken summer classes at during college...or even credits we got while still in high school. I was digging way back for dates and schools myself. So I would say yes, you would need to report that you took those classes. Are you worried about having an uncompleted degree? I don't know if that really matters at this point, but I don't know anything for sure. Good Luck :luck: