Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I would like to know if any current student attending Ross can tell me more about the program. I'm looking for an honest opinion... pros, cons, you name it!
I know Caribbean schools don't have the best reputation for med school but I think it's different for vet school given the fact that we will not have to do a residency in order to work as a veterinarian in the States.
I've tried to gather information about Ross in this forum but I haven't seen much.
I would appreciate your honest feedback about the program and school. Thanks a lot! :-D
I would like to know if any current student attending Ross can tell me more about the program. I'm looking for an honest opinion... pros, cons, you name it!
I know Caribbean schools don't have the best reputation for med school but I think it's different for vet school given the fact that we will not have to do a residency in order to work as a veterinarian in the States.
I've tried to gather information about Ross in this forum but I haven't seen much.
I would appreciate your honest feedback about the program and school. Thanks a lot! :-D