Ross 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am planning on submitting my application for May 2026 soon! Just waiting on my final references to send in their LOR's and I will be ready! Anyone else super nervous? I am also just really hoping for a yes from Ross since we don't qualify for Grad PLUS loans after July 1st 2026.
 
what was the interview like?
The Ross interview was the most like a job interview out of the 3 interviews I had this past cycle. As in they’ll refer to your resume, application and any additional documents you provided and ask you questions about your experience through that. But that’s all I think I can share.
 
Hi! I applied to Ross about a week ago and I just received an email from docusign asking me to sign a technical standard form. Did anyone receive this as well?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Y'all..I got the call that I've been accepted for the January 2026 start date! This has been such a long time coming, and I have worked so hard the last couple years to fix my GPA. I think I might've blacked out a little bit on the phone call after realizing I made it in. Good Luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!!
 
I also got an admissions acceptance for fall 26, I sent in my application back in July, and did my interview a week after in the first week of aug. They took a while for me, but I am sure its different for everyone
 
Just accepted for fall 26!! Interviewed 5 days ago
congratulations!! I know this is a personal decision, but did you apply to other schools? or will you go ahead and accept your seat in ross fall 2026?? It's my second time applying and I didn't know ross accepted students so early!!
 
congratulations!! I know this is a personal decision, but did you apply to other schools? or will you go ahead and accept your seat in ross fall 2026?? It's my second time applying and I didn't know ross accepted students so early!!
Ross accepts very early and will continue to offer FA 26 start until about November. Only thing is, if you don't accept it before they start accepting SP 26/27, and you don't get it anywhere else, you might not be able to get your original start date. They still give you the April deadline
 
congratulations!! I know this is a personal decision, but did you apply to other schools? or will you go ahead and accept your seat in ross fall 2026?? It's my second time applying and I didn't know ross accepted students so early!!
Yeah I applied to other schools, I’m gonna wait and see before I accept
 
Ross accepts very early and will continue to offer FA 26 start until about November. Only thing is, if you don't accept it before they start accepting SP 26/27, and you don't get it anywhere else, you might not be able to get your original start date. They still give you the April deadline
so if we dont accept Ross's offer sooner then we dont have a shot at our og start date? Dang
 
so if we dont accept Ross's offer sooner then we dont have a shot at our og start date? Dang
correct. if you get accepted for Fall start, but you dont accept until April 15th, they might not have any more spots left for Fall and tell you that you can start in the spring or summer
 
correct. if you get accepted for Fall start, but you dont accept until April 15th, they might not have any more spots left for Fall and tell you that you can start in the spring or summer
oh yikes, so how soon should we accept their offer?
 
oh yikes, so how soon should we accept their offer?
thats up to you. i know sometimes people put a deposit down to a school just to guarantee their seat, and if they get into somewhere that works out better for them for whatever reason, then they just lose the deposit and go somewhere else
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My VMCAS was verified on 9/23 and got an email to Docusign the Technical standards on 9/25. Since then I got access to the MyRossVet portal to submit a resume and unofficial transcripts. I haven't heard of anyone else doing this. Is this required before I can be considered for an interview? How long after getting access to their portal did you guys get an email to schedule an interview?
 
Last edited:
My VMCAS was verified on 9/23 and got an email to Docusign the Technical standards on 9/25. Since then I got access to the MyRossVet portal to submit a resume and unofficial transcripts. I haven't heard of anyone else doing this. Is this required before I can be considered for an interview? How long after getting access to their portal did you guys get an email to schedule an interview?
I mean it must be in your case... I uploaded a CV in my vmcas app portion for Ross so Idk if that played a role. I got access to the portal and then shortly after an interview date. Nothing else in between but maybe somebody else had another experience that could relate to yours.
 
I mean it must be in your case... I uploaded a CV in my vmcas app portion for Ross so Idk if that played a role. I got access to the portal and then shortly after an interview date. Nothing else in between but maybe somebody else had another experience that could relate to yours.

Yeah it’s a little strange because I also submitted my resume on VMCAS so idk why I needed to submit it again? Hopefully I hear back about an interview in the next few days? We shall see!
 
for reference, I submitted VMCAS on aug 31. I applied for start in Fall 2026 and I had my interview yesterday. Received invite in sep 15.
 
Hi, anyone else heard back from Ross? I only got the docusign and that they received my application. I submitted my apps 2 weeks before deadline. Thank you!
 
Hi, anyone else heard back from Ross? I only got the docusign and that they received my application. I submitted my apps 2 weeks before deadline. Thank you!
Hi. I would suggest you email them to find out more and it also shows interest. I also submitted by the same time as you and received my invite for interview on the day of the deadline. they must be getting to your file real soon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an interview!
If you get an acceptance following the interview, how do they decide which start date to offer you? Do you get a choice? Can you delay matriculation?
Fall acceptances go out first if you selected Fall, then once Fall fills up, they accept for Spring and once that’s full they accept you for summer.
 
I just scheduled my Ross interview for next Tuesday! Im super excited but also extremely nervous! Anyone that has already completed their interviews have any tips or advice? What should I be expecting? Was it chill or super formal? Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!
 
Hi I was recently accepted! I was wondering if anyone has any idea how to get my 60lb dog to st kitts? She’s my ESA and Idk if I’d be able to go through vet school without her. I’ve been looking into amerijet and I know about possible shared charter flights but I’m also from Michigan and would have to drive to Florida most likely for a shared charter. I’m also not sure where to look for shared charters.
Any help would be amazing and much appreciated!!
Thanks!!