Question about Shadowing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Daran

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do medical schools scrutinize your shadowing experiences? I mean, if I were to shadow a doctor and not get any kind of documentation, would I be okay? Sorry if this may be a stupid question.

Members don't see this ad.

by documentation do you mean a LOR? I mean you dont need a MD LOR nor some sort of paper stating you really did it. If they are really curious or think you are lieing they can go and call them based on the contact info you provided.

by documentation do you mean a LOR? I mean you dont need a MD LOR nor some sort of paper stating you really did it. If they are really curious or think you are lieing they can go and call them based on the contact info you provided.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Thanks.

Wait, so you write down contact infos on your AMCAS? Looks like I better start writing/saving them down then!