Question about St. Georges?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I had an interview and it went great...they interviewed me with the info from last years MCATs (which weren't stellar)...I retook in August and did about the same, and just sent them to St. George's...do I have a good chance? In the interview..they said they were interested in me for January acceptance. Thanks for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

In addition to my post...basically another question I have is...would they even waste their time interviewing me if I didn't look ok statistically on paper?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there...sorry i can't be of much help...but where did you interview?/ in the carribean?

Hi,
I interviewed in NY

Jenn,

Since St. George's is an off-shore medical school, you might find more helpful information on the "International" board. I think most people on this board are applying to US allopathic medical schools, so we probably don't have good answers to your questions. Sorry!

Since St. George's is an off-shore medical school, you might find more helpful information on the "International" board. I think most people on this board are applying to US allopathic medical schools, so we probably don't have good answers to your questions. Sorry!
I have to agree...no offense, but you must've already realized this after posting the same question so many times only to get little response. Definitely post any other questions you may have about US schools, 'cause we are usually good about giving answers quickly (i.e. within a few hours!)

I know..I did post it on the international board....but hardly anyone posts on there...seems like not much activity...so I just figured that since many more come thru on this site, that maybe one or two people would see the post and have some info...sorry if it's annoying you. I just want an answer as bad as everyone else.