General Admissions & OTCAS Question about statistics prerequisites matching

Started by savnit2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

savnit2

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I am matching my prerequisites, which one should I match for statistics?

A) Statistics for Psychology
B) Intro to probability
That is a problem because I want the full course listed, intro to probability and statistics, but that isn't possible because my community college has it listed as "intro to probability" on the transcript.

So, should I just go with Statistics for psychology? Or list them both? Please help.
 
When I am matching my prerequisites, which one should I match for statistics?

A) Statistics for Psychology
B) Intro to probability
That is a problem because I want the full course listed, intro to probability and statistics, but that isn't possible because my community college has it listed as "intro to probability" on the transcript.

So, should I just go with Statistics for psychology? Or list them both? Please help.

I would say list statistics for psych! But you can list them both, it won’t hurt! But psych stats covers all the requirements.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk