Question About the Drug, not SDN'er, Caverject

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caverject

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am being serious for once in my life....

I can't seem to find literature on this but it makes sense to me. Does the drug, Caverject, increase the risk for STD transmission? I have yet to come across anything that answers that question. Thanks guys!

-C~ject

Members don't see this ad.

Does it burn when you pee?
devil-smiley-029.gif

just out of curiosity, did a variety of MeSH searches on Pubmed and came up goose eggs.

Members don't see this ad :)
PharmDJen said:
It's all about the ring of fire. :D

No that's spicy food followed by diarrhea :eek: ...but we're not going there ;)

LVPharm said:
Does it burn when you pee?
devil-smiley-029.gif

just out of curiosity, did a variety of MeSH searches on Pubmed and came up goose eggs.
Ever since I got to lay the pipe with you in Las Vegas, it's burned like hell....

I tried the MeSH route too, which is why I asked here. I'm sort of surprised there is no info about it!

I imagine that if you make a puncture wound in your dingdong and put it inside an infected hooha (repeatedly) without a condom...bad things can conceivably happen.

Ever since I got to lay the pipe with you in Las Vegas, it's burned like hell....

I know what you mean, but that sounded ghey for a sec. :laugh:

LVPharm said:
I imagine that if you make a puncture wound in your dingdong and put it inside an infected hooha (repeatedly) without a condom...bad things can conceivably happen.

I know what you mean, but that sounded ghey for a sec. :laugh:
Come on LV...tell them all about our secret love affair. It maybe therapeutic for you :smuggrin: :laugh:

Caverject said:
Come on LV...tell them all about our secret love affair. It maybe therapeutic for you :smuggrin: :laugh:

I'm NOT going to let you ruin many expensive hours of psychotherapy...never mind. :mad:

Caverject said:
I'm sort of surprised there is no info about it!

I've dispensed a handful of Caverject (and Muse) in the time I've been in retail. I can't imagine that there would be much interest (or, perhaps, enough patients) to study this. Most people with ED don't have the neurogenic type to begin with, and if it's psychogenic...well, there are pills that will give you "that lasting experience" discussed by beautiful 30something people in commercials who have absolutely no need for such things...but that's another discussion on DTC advertising.

Caverject said:
skp...I don't know why your playing innocent...you were apart of this trio. Did you think I'd forget?

musta been my evil twin...the one given over to drunkeness and debauchery, missin ten teeth with a cow and two pigs to his name. your type y' know...