Technology Question about the Palm Tungsten

Started by Caverject
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Skip the T5. A total waste of money, if you ask me. The 400 dollar price tag is WAY to steep for a device that doenst even have Wi-Fi. Seriously, take a look at the Dell Axim x30 high. Also look at the next step down from that. Both have bluetooth and wifi, along with a price tag in the ballpark of 250-300.
 
Caesars0331 said:
Skip the T5. A total waste of money, if you ask me. The 400 dollar price tag is WAY to steep for a device that doenst even have Wi-Fi. Seriously, take a look at the Dell Axim x30 high. Also look at the next step down from that. Both have bluetooth and wifi, along with a price tag in the ballpark of 250-300.


The T5 is available on the web for around $330, and if you need wifi, it's very worth it. If you don't, I'd consider the E ($199 LIST) and a 512 MB memory card
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I chose to get the T5, one of the features I liked was the flash memory as well as the generous 256MB of storage. The no Wi-Fi issue isn't a big deal for me, I don't really have an urgency to have internet access while at a coffee shop or some other place... too busy with school right now anyways. I can always buy a Wi-Fi card later on!