phagocytosis41

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2018
Hi all. It says 'Clinical and Teaching experience should be treated as Work experiences. Include all unpaid extra-curricular activities and committees you have served on as Volunteer experiences.' Since I have clinical experience as a nursing student and as an unpaid RN would that go under work experience or just volunteer? I assumed anything clinical goes under work.
Also I tutored medical students and high school students as an unpaid volunteering during medical school, so since that is 'teaching experience' would that also go under work experience?
Thanks!

GoSpursGo

Allons-y!
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2008
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
I think the instructions are pretty clear. Unpaid=volunteer.

And the nursing student thing is just education, because it’s literally not extra-curricular at all. It’s part of the classes you were enrolled in. It would be like listing your 3rd year clerkships as a volunteer experience.

Reactions: phagocytosis41

phagocytosis41

2+ Year Member
Jun 1, 2018
I think the instructions are pretty clear. Unpaid=volunteer.

And the nursing student thing is just education, because it’s literally not extra-curricular at all. It’s part of the classes you were enrolled in. It would be like listing your 3rd year clerkships as a volunteer experience.
just want to make sure, thanks!

About the Ads