• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

lanvin12

10+ Year Member
Jan 5, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Does anyone know what percent grade average is needed, for a comfortable shot at admission, into these schools?
(hs senior....)

kING701

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
at least a 3.8 for UfT (top 3 years) or around 3.75 (top 2 years) for UWO. your dats should also be good (20+ AA and 18+ for RC)

sto3e

10+ Year Member
Apr 16, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Does anyone know how many people have been accepted for interviews at UWO?

About the Ads

jenjen1027

10+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
If you go on premed101.com there's a forum for Canadian predents. People are getting invites around this time and the cutoff for a UWO interview is 84.55% this year.

UofT already sent out some acceptances, I think people with 3.8 were rejected and one had a 3.90 got waitlisted. I saw that mostly applicants with 3.93ish and above getting accepted. It's seems to be even getting more brutal this year, I would have thought that with the double cohort gone at least the averages would go down a bit.

kING701

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
If you go on premed101.com there's a forum for Canadian predents. People are getting invites around this time and the cutoff for a UWO interview is 84.55% this year.

UofT already sent out some acceptances, I think people with 3.8 were rejected and one had a 3.90 got waitlisted. I saw that mostly applicants with 3.93ish and above getting accepted. It's seems to be even getting more brutal this year, I would have thought that with the double cohort gone at least the averages would go down a bit.

Not true...I know someone with 3.8 who has been accepted. Just have to do well on the interview.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.