Question about U of T, and UWO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lanvin12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what percent grade average is needed, for a comfortable shot at admission, into these schools?
(hs senior....)

Members don't see this ad.

at least a 3.8 for UfT (top 3 years) or around 3.75 (top 2 years) for UWO. your dats should also be good (20+ AA and 18+ for RC)

Does anyone know how many people have been accepted for interviews at UWO?

Members don't see this ad :)
If you go on premed101.com there's a forum for Canadian predents. People are getting invites around this time and the cutoff for a UWO interview is 84.55% this year.

UofT already sent out some acceptances, I think people with 3.8 were rejected and one had a 3.90 got waitlisted. I saw that mostly applicants with 3.93ish and above getting accepted. It's seems to be even getting more brutal this year, I would have thought that with the double cohort gone at least the averages would go down a bit.

If you go on premed101.com there's a forum for Canadian predents. People are getting invites around this time and the cutoff for a UWO interview is 84.55% this year.

UofT already sent out some acceptances, I think people with 3.8 were rejected and one had a 3.90 got waitlisted. I saw that mostly applicants with 3.93ish and above getting accepted. It's seems to be even getting more brutal this year, I would have thought that with the double cohort gone at least the averages would go down a bit.

Not true...I know someone with 3.8 who has been accepted. Just have to do well on the interview.