Question about USC acceptance procedure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rok917

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Let me start out saying congratulations to everyone who got into USC..thats awesome.
This is probably going to be better answered by the Dental Students, but I was wondering how many acceptance letters were sent out on Monday. Was it less than the 144 or more than it? I know they will be sending out more on January, but I would feel better if I knew that they sent out letters to not fully fill the class.
I know in our interview they said "You are the only one that can stop yourself from attending USC," so that made me so happy but obviously they can't accept everyone. So I'm just anxious now and really hope I get accepted.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I remember them saying they will interview 300 people before dec 1st and then another 300 after. If you didn't get in yet, you'll still have a chance but the new people who interviewed will have an equal chance as you. So technically your ranking can go down if there are more qualified people that applied late. Everything at USC is ranked and they just pull from the top of the list going down according to the number of seats open. Don't worry though, I'm going to assume they accepted 100-120 already and from that group, you can be assured that not 100% will put down a deposit.