Question about Wake Forest and Albany

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilninja

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who sent in those two secondaries online, did you get any kind of email confirmation saying that it was successfully submitted? If so, how long did it take?

Members don't see this ad.

I have not gotten the Wake Forest secondary, but I did submit the Albany one on 10/22, and received an e-mail on ll/13 saying my application was complete.

I submitted the Wake Forest one online and a couple weeks later got a post card in the mail saying my app was complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
For albany, you don't actually get a confirmation email right away after you submit...just an email from the school saying that your file's complete...they actually moved along quite fast...good luck!!

My interview invitation from Albany came soon (about a week) after I received my confirmation email.

I haven't even received a secondary from Wake!!! Should I begin to worry at this point?!?

Wake Forest is waiting for verified applications, so that kind of stinks. It was the last one to arrive and they give you 3 weeks to do it. I only got mine a few weeks ago, even though I submitted my AMCAS is July. (I think it just depends on when you were verified).

Thanks you guys for the responses (it's nice to not have to wonder).

-ln