Question Abt Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panchhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO EVERYONE,
has anybody who has kept a track of applications to tufts know how many applications were recieved by tufts for 2006 and how many were interviewed??
thanks..will appreciate any inputs..
panchhi.

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys ,
I am still waiting for a reply..i am sure there are many out there who must have applied to Tufts..or know something about it..so share whatever information U have..thanks
panchhi.
panchhi said:
HELLO EVERYONE,
has anybody who has kept a track of applications to tufts know how many applications were recieved by tufts for 2006 and how many were interviewed??
thanks..will appreciate any inputs..
panchhi.

panchhi said:
hey guys ,
I am still waiting for a reply..i am sure there are many out there who must have applied to Tufts..or know something about it..so share whatever information U have..thanks
panchhi.

not sure about the stats at tufts, but looks like you can send your application to them now. btw, what's your part II if you don't mind to share.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi panchii,

last year they got around 106 applications and they interviewed around 21 candidates and accepted 14. The most important criteria i felt was 'early application'. this is the right time to apply.
they start interviews in aug and go on upto sept or oct, and its first come first serve basis.

greatdentist

Hi Panchhi,
if i remembered correctly, you were accepted by BU already. do you want to drop BU and apply for tufts? i mean both schools are great.

hi net,
no i m not dropping BU..but this question was before i received my BU acceptance..when i was considering schools for 2007..but thank god..i wotn have to now!!!
panchhi.
net said:
Hi Panchhi,
if i remembered correctly, you were accepted by BU already. do you want to drop BU and apply for tufts? i mean both schools are great.

panchhi said:
hi net,
no i m not dropping BU..but this question was before i received my BU acceptance..when i was considering schools for 2007..but thank god..i wotn have to now!!!
panchhi.

OK, I see. that's a big relief, right? all the best!

Tufts is a great school ,I had applied last year and interviewed too.The interview is not too stressful and they try to put you at ease.
The thing about tufts is they dont interview hundreds of students,they just interview very very few.
Not more than 4 students per batch and then abt 3 batches or more depending on the seats available.
Apply really early in order to get a good shot.
Tufts is a great school and believe me if you interview there you are accepted or wait listed.Those that are waitlisted usually get in the following year or the same year if some1 refuses their acceptance.
good luck in your endevours

thanks everyone for replyign to this thread..
divya said:
Tufts is a great school ,I had applied last year and interviewed too.The interview is not too stressful and they try to put you at ease.
The thing about tufts is they dont interview hundreds of students,they just interview very very few.
Not more than 4 students per batch and then abt 3 batches or more depending on the seats available.
Apply really early in order to get a good shot.
Tufts is a great school and believe me if you interview there you are accepted or wait listed.Those that are waitlisted usually get in the following year or the same year if some1 refuses their acceptance.
good luck in your endevours