** Tufts 2020 **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Moogla

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The interview cycle is coming up soon! Please share if you know anything about the Tufts interview process.

Members don't see this ad.

if anything please post......along with some stats if possible Thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve seen on FB some people whose completion was in July got invitation. Does it mean they are sending all invitations at once?

I simply saw on FB that they started sending invites

Someone said that last year they were asking candidates to evaluate preparations.

Good Luck guys, Tufts interview is pretty organized compared to other places. The clinics are buzzing, and new facilities are beautiful. Its a BIG class, expect to see lots of running around. Talk to the students that show up.

Interview went well. kinda bumpy for me as the director was repeatedly asking about my low GPA. Interview with faculty went well.

Did they do skill assessment test as they mentioned in the invitation?
And please can you inform what are the questions they ask both the director, and faculty?

Pleaaaaase help here!!!!
What are the documents I should send before the interview? Especially transcript they want the original or notarized copy?

Interview went well. kinda bumpy for me as the director was repeatedly asking about my low GPA. Interview with faculty went well.
When did you receive your email from tufts for the interview?