Question Book For ITE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
if you do/really read the explanations in Hall (i think they're coming out with a new version) you will destroy the ITE.

Members don't see this ad :)
This book?

13911002.JPG

Thanks dream... i actually have the old exams, its just that i had never heard of this Hall book before -- something to keep in mind as an adjunct to other books

Thanks guys.
Any other sources of old ITEs?

Chu published a review book based on the 1993 ITE that has explanations - but they published the book before the answer key was released and there are a few errors.

But the 1993 ITE is available free from the ABA web site. To my knowledge, there aren't any old ITEs available in addition to the ones on the web site.

Chu published a review book based on the 1993 ITE that has explanations - but they published the book before the answer key was released and there are a few errors.

But the 1993 ITE is available free from the ABA web site. To my knowledge, there aren't any old ITEs available in addition to the ones on the web site.

That sounds about right. Even an board certified attending anesthesiologist with access to books, journal articles, etc. who looks up every answer to write an explanation will get some of the questions 'wrong'. Good job writing that exam!