Question for 1st yr. pco students

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This question is specifically for 1st year pco students. I wanted to ask you guys how do you like the new curriculum so far?

I just got pre-accepted to pco, and I am so excited to start next year.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey christie!
Congrats on your acceptance to PCO!!
I recommend you come here, its great!!!

Im a first year at PCO and am just finishing up my 3rd month here...and what a crazy wild 3 months it has been! :D

The new curriculum has its ups and its downs. Its all still a little disorganized right now, but by the time your class comes in it will all be settled. Basically what they did is restructure everything to get us into the clinic faster. I have already been in the clinic MANY times at this point (which is wayyyy cool!). And with the restructuring my class has already done some things that 3rd years havent even done yet! :eek: The biggest confusion has been with our note-taking service and test schedule, but that will definitely all be resolved for your class. We keep saying to ourselves, "Man, next yrs class will have it made!" All in all, the new curriculum is no big deal to me personally, because I dont have the reference of past years. Many upperclassmates of mine are amazed at what we are doing, though! And youll be in clinic your first week.

So, have you decided to definitely come to PCO? It really has been a great experience for me so far. Id be happy to answer any questions you may have. I know I would have liked to ask hundreds of questions to students when I was waiting to start. Feel free to email me anytime at [email protected] or just post questions here.
CONGRATS AGAIN! :D :) :D :) :D