Question for anyone currently in Creighton distance program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MNpharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted into the creighton distance program for the fall, and have a question for anyone that's currently in the program.

I'm planning a honeymoon for in between fall and Spring semesters. It's looking like it might be good financially to plan the trip to end on the first day or two of classes in the spring semester. I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to miss out on the first couple days of classes. Can I just catch up when I get back? or are there things that I should be around for...maybe I'll just bring my laptop to Mexico:)

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am getting ready to finish my spring semester in creighton's distance program. Getting caught up will be alot of work, but would be possible for 1 or 2 days but much more than that may be pushing it. If the schedule is similar to what it is this semester you would miss 6 classes in 2 days. I would definately consider bringing your laptop, just to at least check email or you will have too much to go through when you get back. Also in 2 classes this semester we had group projects and we started finding groups through emails in the first couple of days. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me. Good luck!:)

I am also finishing the spring semester as a P1 at CU. I agree with RxMom...you may want to bring your laptop, although, not much is typically done the first couple of days of classes. In this program, you really can't afford to get behind. It is tough to catch up. Good luck!!